Attention Deviants and my watchers, I have come to a decision. I am cancelling one of the stories I have posted on Fanfiction.net, meaning I am not going to work on it anymore. I've grown tired of it. However I am going to do a second set of stories while I do my 12 warriors stories. These stories have the formula as my warriors stories. I call these stories the 12 marauders series because the stories are more grittier then my warriors. Like the warriors, the marauders stories take place in 12 separate universe in which my favorite characters work my own made character for each universe. I will post these stories at Deviantart and Fanfiction.net. Like my warriors the stories are mature reads for violence and sexual content.
1. Hunters-An action sci-fi series inspired by Cowboy Bebop by Shinichiro Wantanabe and Keiko Nodumoto and Hunter x Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi-In this world, it is the far future and humanity has stretched to the universe and have made peace with the other races of the universe. The problem with this world is that it is riddled with crime and attacks from dangerous beast. The problem had gotten so bad that the governments of the universe have create a system to allow bounty hunters, assassins, mercenaries, and exterminators to go after those with bounties and either capture or kill the target for a profit. The story focus on a group of hunters called the grey hunters led by a famous all around hunter named Elric Clay. He had become tired of all the decant and crime that has plagued the universe and decides to do something about. So he gathers the best bounty hunters and viglatines in the universe and starts his own company of hunters and take on the most dangerous of bounties.
¤Elric Clay-Elric is an alien from another world within the hunters universe. His world is known for being the birth world of some of the universe's greatest assassins and Elric was known as the best fighter of his generation on his planet. Even though he is a bounty hunter, there are certain jobs he is not welling to do. He will only go after bounty heads who are real criminals. He is also willing to help people without payment even though it bugs him. Elric cannot stand lies and deceit, so he gets very angry when the ones who hire him lie about his missions. Elric is very skilled in all forms of combat, especially hand to hand. He can wield any weapon and use it masterfully. He can also use any foreign object and wiled like a weapon. Elric can also use powers that his entire spices possess. He can control an energy that can increases his strength and skill and endurance, he can make a weapon stronger. He can turn this energy into solid weapons, and can shoot corrosive blast.
2. Death Players-An action series inspired by the .hack series by Bandai and Homestuck by Andrew Hussie-In this world competitive video games have become a major sport. This has been achieved by the creation of a system of very powerful technology. A game counsel called the Pandora's box that can play any game you put it in. This tech can bend reality and pull you into the game and give you the powers of your game character. People who use this tech to play online games can compete for money. Players use characters they have created from other games and use them in the compactions. The problem is if you die in the game, you die in real life. Thus those who play these dangerous games are called death players. The story is mainly about teams competing in deadly games, but there are other problems as well. There are people who use the games to commit crimes, there are constant viruses that plague the players and the games have the habit of becoming self-aware. The lead characters are a death player team called the hero-fools, led by a player named Alfred, or his screen name the jade harlequin. Alfred wishes to create the ultimate death player team to not only become famous in the games, but to protect the other players from evil gamers, and the problems created from the unstable technology.
»Alfred **** (last name is retracted because this is an online game)-Alfred is a very private individual and is only willing to give his real name to only players he can trust. So far his real face has not been seen by the other characters and even his game character wear's a mask. What he had told his friends is that he is a prodigy programmer and at a young age, he helped develop the Pandora tech. He enjoys games immensely and can't stand hackers and cheaters. He is also very wise and humorous which fits his game character. He wishes to form the best death player teams that would not only become champions, but also help other players from their problems. Alfred is a very skilled player with years of experience. His game character is one he made in a very popular dark fantasy game in his world. It takes the form of a masked harlequin jester. His character has the ability to summon dozens of armors, each with its own power. Being a programmer of the Pandora tech he knows how it works and can recognize a virus or a hacking.
3. Violence Beast-A post-apocalyptic superhero story inspired by Riki-oh by Masahiko Takajo and Tetsuya Saruwatari and Wolf guy by Kazumasa Hirai-In this world, it is a world of superheroes in which the global economy has collapsed. It had gotten so bad all forms of government have shut down, and no one can pay the police or the military to contain super-villains. Because of this, super-villains wreak havoc unrestrained. Superheroes are now forced to stay in single areas, protecting civilians as they try to get by. Most of the time they are forced to kill the villains who attack them, while some must find ways to stop them without killing them. This has gone on for a few years and one superhero has said enough. That hero is Carter Stone, a werewolf superhero called the maroon beast. He plans to gather up the most powerful superheroes and form a team to greatly reduce the amount of tranny created by super-villains in the broken world.
Carter Stone-Carter Stone-Carter has been a werewolf for most of his life. His family was killed by one, but he was saved by another werewolf super hero, the original maroon werewolf, who raised Carter like a son. He also gave Carter his own werewolf powers and taught him how to fight. When he died Carter became the new maroon werewolf and became a superhero. When society collapsed and with the increases of unstopped super-villain attacks, Carter decided to create the ultimate superhero team. To make himself stronger, he gave up the rest of his humanity and devoured the flesh of other monsters and demons to gain their powers, but at the cost of permanently being in his werewolf form. Carter is very brave and has a high regard for life and justice, and understand that there is no choice in his world but to kill his enemies unless there is a single second option. Carter has all the same powers of any werewolf, super-strength, claws and fangs, and immortality. He also had dozens of powers from the demon and monster flesh he has consumed. He is also skilled in many forms of fighting.
4. Fearful new world-A superhero series inspired by Marvel comic's Earth X series-(This story is inspired by the Earth X series and has a similar plot, but my story has many changes from the comic, I will explain in the info) In this world there have always been superheroes each with their own powers, but the source of their powers have always been the same. At the beginning of time when the gods defeated their first enemies, Lucfier, the Titians, Timant, and all of the other primordial evils, the gods knew that the evils would constantly torment their creations, humanity. To give them a fighting chance, the gods put in humanity, the god seeds, genes that would react to the person's mind or environment and grant them power. For eons, heroes have been combating evil, protecting humanity. But one day everything changed. A giant asteroid struck earth and changed its climate in various places areas of the world, making it difficult to live. Because of the sudden changes, all of humanity's god seeds went active in order to survive and everyone gained powers. But there were side effects. Some could not control their powers and turned into monsters, and all of humanity lost the ability to reproduce. With the earth falling apart and humanity slowly dying, it seemed the end was near. Then one day a new hero Named Steve Crown A.K.A. the Amber prophet told several heroes that the end was near, but that's not exactly a bad thing. He told them that what was happing to the earth was humanity's final trial before the end of the world and if they survive, they will receive their ultimate reward, to become gods themselves. The mission of the heroes is to monitor the earth for any problems caused by super-villains that could destroy the very fragile earth and prevent it before the appointed time. Leading them is Steve. (I will not explain the differences between this story and Marvel comics's Earth x witch inspired A fearful new world. Those who have not read Earth X should not read this part because it contains spoilers. In Earth x the gods are shape changing aliens changed by humanities beliefs, in my story the gods are real gods. In my story the promise of becoming gods is not a lie like it is in Earth X. In Earth X the heroes are trying to restore earth. In my comic, the heroes are not bothering because nothing can stop the world from ending. The heroes are making sure the world does not end too early then it's predestined time.)
ΩSteve Crown-Steve was once an everyman living in a world of superheroes. But then one day his whole family was accidently killed in a fight between a group of super villains and a group of superheroes who did not care for justice or protecting the weak, but did the job for recognition and glory. This caused Steve to hate all superheroes for many years, convisted that they were just ingrates who abused their gifts. When the asteroid hit and all of humanity gained powers Steve got simple super strength. But then the gods came to him and told him that it was time for humanity to face its final trial to ascend to Godhood and that he had been chosen to lead them. At first he wanted nothing to do with superheroes, but the gods then showed Steve the real heroes, ones who put their lived on the line and ask for nothing in return. Moved by this he agreed to do the job and the gods trained him and increased the power of his god seed to astrodanary heights. Steve is very wise and dedicated to both humanity's asenction and the world. He knows a lot about the god seeds and what factors determine what powers. He has gained more respect for heroes, but still hates those who abuse their powers, or stuck up heroes. Thanks to the training from the gods, Steve's god seed had become so powerful, he stands on the very edge between being human and a god. To accurately describe Steve's powers, he is the planet earth made flesh. He had all the powers the earth possess. He has a very high degree of super strength, and he can control all the elements the earth produces, stone, fire, wind, and many others and even the energy of life itself. He can also manipulate god seeds to a certain degree. This is useful because he can help someone who has lost control of their powers, Regan control. Steve can also communicate with the earth itself, so he will know when a super villain activity could poetically destroy the world.
5. The Deep-A Sci-Fi series inspired by Blame! By Tsutomu Nihei-In the very far future Humanities' technology had gotten so advance that the whole planet had become on giant city. Humanity had even built city structures within the planet's structures. As humanities technological prowess increases, so did the gap between social classes. As the gap grew, the rich and powerful lived on the higher levels of the world, including the surface. As for those of the lower class, they were pushed further into the lower levels, or the deep as it was called. The future of this world is bleak and hostile. The deep itself is a very dangerous place to live in. As science progressed, so did weapons technology that usually ends up in the wrong hands. New diseases have appeared and have created horrible monsters that inhabit the deep. The high upper class society had become extremely corrupt and use their power to exploit people and most of the time abuse those in the deep. There are companies that kidnap people from the deep to use as raw material for their products, or these them to test them, knowing that no one will miss them. Those living in the deep usually come together and form cities or small villages to try and survive in the deep. Sometimes they are protected by warriors who have some sort of power. The story fallows the leader of a large village within the deep, a mister Fredric Doorcole. He has traveled far into the deep and found villages within tormented by those of the highest class and brought them together. Along with several other strong warriors Fredric defends those within the deep from those who abuse their power and privilege.
ȸFredric Doorcole-Inspired by Cartoon network's Rex Salazar from Genarator Rex-If there was one word that would describe Fredric, it would be kind. His whole life he always like helping people, wither it was a personal problem, or their life was in danger, he would go out of his way to help those in need. That would surprise you greatly if you knew where he came from. Fredric was actually born on the surface to a very rich family, and in this world, the rich and powerful are the biggest jerks in the universe. All of Fredric's life even though he wanted to help people, his family always told him to be cruel and unpassionate. When he was older he didcovered that his family ran a company that would cruelly test their products on people from the deep. That day Fredric decided that he would not be a part of that life, he would fight against it. With his access to a massive fortune he had himself altered greatly to gain great powers. And with that he went into the deep and began his life as a defender of the less fortunate. Like it was stated before, Fredric is very kind hearted and is willing to help those in need, but he is still willing to kill his enemies if he has too. He has been living in the deep for a few years and has a vast knowledge of the dangers within it. Fredric's powers were inspired by the cartoon character Rex Salazar. Like Rex Fredric can grow machines on his body and form weapons. Unlike Rex however, Fredric's power does not come from microscopic robots, but more like Fredric can shift his flesh into machinery that still has the priorities of flesh so it can grow into any size. While Rex has limited weapons he can use, Fredric can form any weapon he wants from his body. Fredric also has powers that Rex doesn't. His has a great amount of super strength and almost perfect retentive powers.
6. Victim's Crusade-A fantasy war story inspired by Hunter x Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi and One piece by Eiichiro Oda and Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro-The world of Victim's crusade is a world of fictional continents, monsters and heroes verses villains. In the beginning of this world when the gods fought their primordial enemies, they were assisted by some of the first humans to be created. To reward those humans, the gods gave them great power and eternal life. They then made these immortal men and women the leaders of all of humanity, naming them the high lords. For the entire history of this world the high lords have had some effect on it. They have always been on the side of justice and have always supported the heroes of the world. But that changed one day when the high lords allowed certain super villains to commit crimes that would usually injure dozens of people. The world's superheroes would try to stop the villains, but they were always stopped by the high lords. For five years super villains continued to plague humanity while the high lords did nothing and the superheroes could do nothing. Five years later one man decided that something needed to change. That man was Hector Cadman. A warrior once trained by the high lords was chosen by the gods to stop the high lords and remove their power that they no longer deserved. Hector has created an army made up of the once recognized heroes, and civilians who's families were victim's to the unchecked super villains. He calls this army, the victim's alliance. Their only purpose, to over throw all of the high lords.
¥Hector Cadman-Like it was stated Hector had once be trained by the high lords as a personal warrior that answers directly to the high lords. He was once a normal child that was chosen by the high lords to become a warrior. In return his family was well provided for. But when the high lords let all the super villains run loose, the gods chose him to overthrow the high lords. At first he refused because he was still loyal, but that changed when his family was killed by super villains. He then chose to form an army made up of victims of the super villain's onslaught and the high lord's negligence. Hector himself is always confident in his abilities and the ones of others. He is dedicated to the cause that he leads. Due to his training he received from the high lords he is very strong and very skilled in battle. He also has a vast knlowage of magic and excellent strategic skills.
7. Mad-warriors-A psychological action series inspired by EA and American McGee's Alice video game series and Double fine and Tim Schafer's Psychonaghts-In this world it is very close to our world, normal people, and normal situations. However in this world certain people can enter another dimension within this universe that is in reality the universal consciousness-the unconsciousness connected minds of humanity-in martial form. In this dimension a person's mind is a whole world made from the person's personality. The only people who can enter this world are the mentally insane. However the universal consciousness does something to those troubled individuals, it gives them powers fueled by their madness. When this happens the person gains near perfect sanity. Those who gain these powers are called Mad-warriors. Not all Mad-warriors are insane. Sometimes mad-warriors can give powers to normal people. Most mad-warriors use their powers to fight other warriors who abuse their power, or protect the minds of people from monsters created from negative emotions. Some can go into their own minds to combat the demons created from their madness to cure themselves of their madness. However, recently a group of demons calling themselves the mad lords are raising an army of evil mad-warriors to take over the world. To create their army, they go into the minds of people and corrupt them, driving them insane. One mad-warrior intends to stop them. Doctor Roland Strongrealm, psychologist and a very powerful mad-warrior. The good doctor has become aware of the growing threat of the mad lords, so he gathers a group of traumatized patient's, who are also mad-warriors and with the promise of helping them recover from their madness, he will lead them to fight the mad lords.
ØRoland Strongrealm-Roland knows what the mentally troubled feel. He knows their pain, he was once mentally insane himself. Due to a traumatizing event early in his life, he was locked up for a long time. But eventually he overcame his madness. He then became a mental doctor to help the traumatized trapped in their own minds. After starting his own institute, he discovered the universal consciousness and found that because of his trauma, he had gained great power. He would then use the universal consciousness to heal his patients by helping them fight the demons in their minds. Roland cares greatly for his patient and is willing to help them, no matter what psychotics they have. However he is not willing to work with mentally convicted criminals, but rather their victums. Roland only helps mentally traumatized individuals. Roland's mad-warrior powers is rather strange. He has power over his own existence. He can become anything he chooses. With his knowledge of the human psyche, he can idenfty the patients problem and knows how to help it.
8. City of the damned- A crime drama inspired by Sin City by Frank Miller and Asura's wrath by Capcom-In this world there is a city that houses evil. Everyone in this city is corrupt, the police, the officials, and the business. This city had become a growing ground for the wicked and greedy. And most of those people have superpowers to back up their dark activities. The gods deiced to do something to prevent the evil of the city from spreading. The creation of a demigod named Gafur Gagandeep. Taking the blood of the god kings and the war gods and finally the blood of an asura, the gods made a mortal woman drink the mixed blood and she became pregnant with Gafur. When he was born, she trained him for his life mission until he reached adulthood. He spent a few years doing his mission when he realized two things. First, there was something about the city that made people in the city evil and he intended to find out what it was. The second thing he realized that he could not complete this mission alone. So he looked for strong individuals in the city who did not sercome to the city's evil and formed an group of outlaws to combat the evil of the city.
ɄGafur Gagandeep-Inspired by the main character of Asura's wrath-While Gafur was inspired by the character Asura, there are many differences. While Asura is a godly cyborg, Gafur is a full flesh and blood demigod and part true asura. Gafur may be able to get mad, but not as mad as Ausra's legendary wrath. Gafur knows the evil that the city creates. He lived his whole life in the city as his mother trained him for his mission. He had accepted his mission from the time he could understand and had always trained hard. He cared deeply for his mother, and considered the gods and goddess who created him his other parents. When he grew into a man he started his life's mission to prevent the city's evil from spreading. When his mother was killed, he made his mission a personal one. Gafur is very level headed and strategic. He is very noble and is willing to help people, no matter how little the problem is. He has the combined strength of several gods and is skilled in all forms of fighting. He has inherited some of the powers from his god parents. He is also skilled in magic that only gods can use.
9. Epic legacies-A dark fantasy series inspired by Bastard heavy metal dark fantasy by Kazushi Hagiwara and the Fate/stay night series by Type-moon-In this world long ago when humanity had achieved scientific greatness, a powerful demon appeared and started to destroy humanity. When it looked like humanity was finished, a group of unlikely heroes came forth to fight the demon. It was the heroes of myth. King Arthur, Giligmish, the monkey king, and many others. The gods fearing mankind's destruction brought the heroes back to life to fight the demon. Together the heroes slayed the demon and returned to the heavens, promising that should the demon return, so shall they. Unfortunately the demon's attack had awaken all the ancient species of monsters and demons were escaping Hell. To help humanity the gods gave them powers to protect themselves from the evils of the new world. Humanity had reverted to times of castles and kings but still had some left over technology. Three thousand years later the demon had returned and gathered an army composing of demons, monsters, and evil men, with only the goal to destroy all of humanity. Fortunately the gods had planned for his arrival and had the epic heroes be reborn on earth and live among the humans until the demon returned, by when their powers awoke. Leading them is the hero Carcentos (A mythical hero I made up). To stop the demon's plans, Carcentos travels the land to gather heroes of this era to help them combat the demon.
Ξ Carcentos- Carcentos was the last hero of the age of myths before the age of elignghtment and science. Unfortunately there are no more records of his myth or the religion that sung of his epic. The only ones who know of his past is Carcentos himself who lived it. But he does not let that get him down, he cares more about humanity's future then his own past. Carcentos is a very kind hearted hero and always considers what's fair and just in his actions. Carcentos has a very interesting power. He can barrow the abilities of anything and anyone and use them. He is very strong and skilled in combat.
10.Taboo games-A sports/action crime drama series inspired by Tetsuya Saruwatari's manga Tough and Keisuke Itagaki's manga Baki the grappler-In this world there are people who are born with superpowers. But every government in the world feared their power so they outlawed the use of super powers outside, scientific research or military use. Of courses there are super-humans who want nothing to do with either of those. They just wanted to use their powers without restraint. The answer for this? The taboo games-Fighting competitions between super-humans that are performed in secret to a secret audience. The games have existed for a while and is where most super-humans get their employment. The games however are very dangerous and have no rules except to fight. The hero of this story is a teenager by the name of Jin Arashi. He is the air to clan only taught martial arts that is designed solely to fight super-humans. He wishes to be the greatest taboo fighter around to bring honor to his clan's name. Because of the games he had made friends with a number of super-humans that also wish to become recognized for their gifts.
ЏJin Arashi-When Jin is not competing in tabbo games, he is an average high school teen. He lives with his family, which is a whole clan that lives in a large compound in a city in America that is the center of the tabbo games circuit. He is the son of the leader of the clan and was taght by him. Jin is a very kind person and is brutally loyal to his family and friends. Despite being a teen, he is very powerful and skilled. One problem he does have is that he is very, very laid back and does not get into situations unless he is needed. Some call him lazy, he calls it conserving energy. The martial arts he is trained in is called (forgive me if I spell this wrong, I only know very few Japanese words and I may get it wrong) Chojin zetsu ken-Superman slaying fist. This martial arts exist for fighting against super-humans and empowers the user by tapping into an ancient energy that only Jin's clan can harness.
11. Heavens united-An action/fantasy series-In this world there is finally peace between religions and new ones have surfaced. Unbeknown to humanity the gods have been waging a secret war against the forces of Hell for eons. But now it is time for the final war between the legions of Hell and the armies of Heaven. However the gods of the underworlds that where on the side of heave-Hades, Hel, and others were cast out and replaced with evil aspects of them and joined the die of Hell. Soon all the Leigons of all the Hells' of all the pantheons joined forces. It became clear that to save humanity the gods of all the heaven would have to unite to defeat Hell. The gods put tighter a special unit consting of gods and spirits from multiple pantheons. Leading them is one of God's angels, Rokael-Angel of responsibility. Thus the final war for humanity's souls had begun.
҉Rokael-Rokael is one of the oldest beings in the universe. He has served under God and the archangels for eons. Not only is he a solider in the army, but as the angel of responsibility is his task to make sure other angels are fulfilling their duties properly. Despite what most humans think the gods get along well and treat each other with respect, they just don't borrow each other's worshipers. Rokael himself is friends with other gods and has a relationship with a female mortal. He is greatly loyal to God and cares greatly for humanity. As an angel he is very powerful. He has the standard powers of angels, divine strength, flight, healing, a sonic scream, and control over elements. But as the angel of responsibility he has the powers of all the angels ranks.
12. Humanity lost-A survival horror/action series inspired Yoshinobu Yamada's Cage of Eden and Toshiaki Iwashiro's Psyren-In this world there are no heroes, super-human powers or great battles between good and evil At least none society knows about. There hidden in the ocean is a very large that no one knows about, except for those ridding planes or boats that accidently crash on the island. Those who find this island find out two things about the island. The first thing is that there are strange monsters littering the island. The second thing, those who stay on the island for one day, for a yet unexplained reasons gain super-powers. There are some who have been on the island for years, exploiting their powers on weary travelers. Many struggle with their new powers against the island's monsters and cruel people and their powers. The story focuses on a group of survivors that banded together to survive on the island led by Antony Alessio, a survivor who has lived on the island for ten years. Their goal is to find the source of their powers and return home.
₩ Antony Alessio-Antony is much like everyone else on the island. He once lived a normal life, he himself was a world famous chief. But that changed when the plane he was riding on crashed onto the island. He has been on the island for a long time and has explored some of the island and has gained great experience with his powers. He had created a small tribe of survivors to work together and survive the island cruelty. However Antony has one problem. He destroys and left over boats or plains the survivors land on. He does this to make sure no one escapes the island so those with powers would abuse them on civilization or is exploited by the government. Because of this he is constantly seeking the source of their powers to find a way to reverse it. Antony's powers include super-strength and near perfect regeneration. He can also turn his body into any substance and grow weapons from them. He can also grow monsters off his own body and control them.